The range Trimble Zephyr™ external GNSS antenna contains advanced technology for multipath reduction, outstanding low elevation satellite tracking, and sub-millimeter phase center stability. The Trimble Zephyr 3 Base and Zephyr Rover antennas offer full support for current and near-future GNSS signals in combination with the rugged durability of each antenna.
- Comprehensive GNSS support, including GPS Modernization signals, GLONASS, BeiDou and Galileo
- Robust low-elevation satellite tracking
- Minimized multipath
- Sub-millimeter phase center repeatability
- Ideal for fixed reference stations and GNSS infrastructure networks
- Now with Iridium and Japanese LTE filtering